Fun day visiting with all of our adoption buddies in our small community. Most that came today were Ethiopian adoptions and one from Nepal. We are so lucky to have such a great local group and also a great group in the Nashville area!
I love the picture of Luke and Bek lounging in the chairs. Too cute! Also love the pink car. They had such a blast with that car! I can't wait until the next gathering! Too much cuteness in one place!
2 comments:
I love the picture of Luke and Bek lounging in the chairs. Too cute! Also love the pink car. They had such a blast with that car! I can't wait until the next gathering! Too much cuteness in one place!
I agree with Becky - that picture made me laugh. TOOOOOOOOO cute. Gotta say...we had a great time and I will start planning now for the next one.
Fantastic job on the pictures. Great job. Now I want your camera. =)
Post a Comment